Manage your prescription drug benefit
It’s easy to manage your prescription drug benefits using convenient online tools. Log in to the member portal to view and manage your AmeriHealth prescription drug plan, administered by an independent pharmacy benefits management (PBM) company.
Once you’ve logged in, you can:
- Price a specific drug and compare the cost of generic equivalents.
- Locate an in-network retail pharmacy near you.
- Review your coverage and out-of-pocket costs.
- Sign up and save money with mail order/home delivery services.
- Review your retail and home delivery prescription records: Find out what you spent and when and where your prescriptions were filled.
- Access formulary information.
- Look up information about your drugs, including side effects, food and drug interactions, and label warnings.
- Download forms.
Home delivery pharmacy online services
If your pharmacy benefits plan includes a home-delivery prescription drug feature, you can also log in at amerihealth.com to request refills of your home-delivery prescriptions and track delivery. Home delivery may allow you to get up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance medication conveniently shipped for free.¹
Know your options — before you need them
Make the most of your benefits and maximize your health care dollars. Here are some other important ways to save on care:
- Preventive drugs for adults and children: As required by the Affordable Care Act, your AmeriHealth prescription drug plan includes certain preventive drugs without cost-sharing.
- Safe prescribing: Learn how our prescription drug benefit uses safe prescribing procedures to allow you access to the drugs you need while also keeping you safe.