Protecting your health is more than just taking care of your physical well-being. At AmeriHealth, we recognize the connection between financial, emotional, and physical well-being.
It’s for this reason that we make two financial well-being programs available to you and your family members at no cost, all designed to help you achieve your financial goals:
GradFin1 student loan debt reduction solutions can help you and your family. Get the facts on repayment, forgiveness, and refinancing options, and develop your personalized plan on a free 30-minute consultation with a GradFin student loan specialist.2,3
- Student Loan Financial Education. You will learn about your options for reducing student loan debt during personal consultations.
- Student Loan Refinancing. GradFin can help borrowers refinance and consolidate their student loan(s) through their marketplace of lenders.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. GradFin helps you stay on track with PSLF program requirements. You and your family members can participate in this program if you or your family members are employed at a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- Cash Bonus for refinancing. GradFin provides a $100 bonus when originating or refinancing loans through GradFin.4
- PSLF pricing concession. If you’re employed at a 501(c)3 nonprofit, you can participate in the PSLF membership program for a flat rate of $100 per year.5 Your family members may also take advantage of this offer.
- Dedicated loan consultants and scheduling. You have access to one-on-one consultations and dedicated consultants and appointments.
Visit goto.gradfin.com/forgetdebt/ to sign up for a complimentary consultation and to learn about the services available to you.
Did you know you can save on medical costs? Along with your health plan benefits, you have access to a free program called AblePay Health. AblePay can help you save up to 13 percent on out-of-pocket medical costs that your health plan doesn’t cover, including copays, coinsurance, and deductibles when visiting an AblePay provider.