Protecting your health is more than just taking care of your physical well-being. We're also concerned with protecting our members' financial health and security. You and your eligible family members may participate in two programs to help you achieve your financial well-being goals: GradFin and AblePay Health. They are available to you at no additional cost.
GradFin¹ student loan debt reduction solutions can help you and your family find the best strategies to save for college and reduce your student loan debt.
- Student Loan Financial Education. You will learn about your options for reducing student loan debt during personal consultations, live webinars, and “town hall” meetings.
- Student Loan Refinancing. GradFin refinances and consolidates your student loan(s) through a lending platform made up of 11 lenders to maximize the chances of you being approved for a new loan and finding the lowest rates.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. The PSLF keeps you compliant with federal loan forgiveness programs by enrolling your loans, verifying your employment, annually certifying your income-based repayment plan, and auditing your “qualified payments.” You and your family members can participate in this program if you or your family members are employed at a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- Bonus towards principal. GradFin provides a $100 bonus towards the loan principal when originating or refinancing loans through GradFin.
- PSLF pricing concession. If you’re employed at a 501(c)3 nonprofit, you can participate in the PSLF membership program for a flat rate of $100 per year, which is more than half the rate of a regular membership. Your family members may also take advantage of this offer.
- Dedicated loan consultants and scheduling. You have access to one-on-one consultations and dedicated consultants and appointments.
Visit goto.gradfin.com/forgetdebt/ to sign up for a complimentary consultation and learn about your services.
Did you know you can save on medical costs? Along with your health plan benefits, you have free access to a program called AblePay Health. Using AblePay, you can save up to 13 percent on out-of-pocket medical costs your health plan doesn’t cover. That may include copays, coinsurance, and deductibles.
Enrolling in AblePay is simple! Visit https://enroll.ablepayhealth.com/apply to get started. To learn more, visit ablepayhealth.com, email email@example.com, or call 1-484-292-4000.