As health care reform puts the spotlight on the relationship between health care costs and healthy living, it is more important than ever that we provide electronic access to information that helps our members make informed decisions.
Some of the features available on the member site — amerihealth.com/login — include:
- Personal Health Profile. This powerful assessment evaluates members’ health and provides a confidential, personalized action plan to improve their health.
- Personal Health Record (PHR). As medical and pharmacy (if applicable) claims are submitted to AmeriHealth, members can view and track their medical visits and prescriptions through the PHR. Records of lab tests will also be added to the PHR, including cholesterol, LDL and HDL, triglycerides, hemoglobin A1C, and Pap tests.
- Find a Doctor tool. This tool helps members find participating doctors and hospitals to handle their health needs. The Find a Doctor tool gives members the ability to search for doctors based on their name, location, or specialty. Members can also research and compare hospitals based on procedure/diagnosis and location. They can also customize the way the results are displayed according to which measures (e.g., complications, length-of-stay, cost) are most important to them.
- Health Trackers. These trackers chart members’ blood pressure, cholesterol, body fat, and other health factors over time so they can see their progress and stay motivated.
- Health Navigator. This head-to-toe tool helps members better understand their symptoms and what to do about them.
- Email a Registered Nurse Health Coach or Behavioral Health Case Manager. Members may email a Health Coach with a health-related question via our secure member website.
Our members can use these resources by registering for our member site using information from their ID cards. If members were previously registered for amerihealthexpress.com, their login and password credentials will work on amerihealth.com.