Open Enrollment for coverage in 2024 starts November 1, 2023 and ends January 31, 2024.
Ready to renew your health plan?
For current members who want to renew or compare 2024 health plan options
I enrolled directly through AmeriHealth
Complete your coverage.
Taking care of your smile and sight is important to your overall health and well-being. Learn more about our dental and vision plans. To ensure you and your family are fully covered in 2024, enroll your adult family members in dental and vision coverage.1 Please note: You will be able to shop for a dental and/or vision plan once you submit your health plan application.
- November 1, 2023: Open Enrollment begins
- November 30, 2023: Last day to enroll to ensure your bill for your January premium is accurate and you receive your new ID card by January 1
- December 15, 2023: Last day to enroll for access to your digital ID card by January 1
- December 31, 2023: Last day to enroll for coverage that starts January 1, 2024
- January 31, 2024: Last day to enroll for 2024 coverage that starts February 1, 2024
Did you know?
New Jersey state law requires residents to have health insurance coverage.
Find a plan that’s right for you
Get the most from your health insurance in 2024. Choose AmeriHealth.
- Get free unlimited virtual care.
Our virtual care benefits through Teladoc Health (Teladoc) make it easier to take care of your health. Teladoc is quick, convenient, and affordable — you’ll pay $0 cost-sharing for a virtual visit.2 Through Teladoc, you have access to board-certified doctors by phone, online, or through Teladoc’s award-winning mobile app. Virtual visits are available in several languages through an interpreter, including American Sign Language (ASL).
- Consider purchasing directly from AmeriHealth.
If you don’t qualify for tax credits, and you’re looking for more cost-saving options, purchase directly from AmeriHealth. Plus, this also makes it easier to make updates to your policy, such as address changes and adding or removing dependents from your health plan.3, 4 Please note: If you enroll with us directly, you must contact Get Covered New Jersey, New Jersey’s Official Health Insurance Marketplace, to cancel your Exchange coverage.
- Access your health plan information on the go.
Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, you have convenient 24/7 access to your benefits information and member tools. Log in at amerihealth.com or use our free AmeriHealth On the Go app to easily find a doctor, track spending accounts, view claims and benefits information, review your health history, get a digital member ID card, pay your bill, and much more.
- In 2024, AmeriHealth will have a number of services that go above and beyond medical coverage with programs like Ovia for family planning, Livongo for diabetes, Wondr for weight loss, and ThymeCare for cancer support.
- Connect with us!
It pays to stay in touch with emails or text messages from AmeriHealth. Learn more.
- Get rewarded for healthy habits through Embrace Well-being Rewards.
Earn $150 Embrace Well-being dollars each plan year, which can be redeemed for gift cards to a variety of popular retailers.
- Get active for less with HUSK.
Take advantage of discounts through HUSK Marketplace on a variety of wellness items, including new gym memberships, wearables, and more. AmeriHealth members also have on-demand access to a variety of workouts ranging from cycling and yoga to bootcamps and personal training through the HUSK Movement app.
- Save with the AmeriHealth InsiderSM.
AmeriHealth Insider offers great deals on family-themed activities, like movie and theater tickets, sporting events, museums and zoos, and travel. You can also save on online shopping and gift certificates. Learn more.
- Reduce your out-of-pocket medical costs with AblePay.5
Along with your health plan benefits, you have free access to a program called AblePay. When you enroll in AblePay and visit an AblePay provider, you can save up to 13% on out-of-pocket medical costs, including copays, coinsurance, and deductibles. Please visit ablepayhealth.com to see a list of participating providers.
- Get financial assistance.
See if you are eligible for financial assistance (also called a tax credit or subsidy) at GetCovered.NJ.gov.
1 You can still apply for health coverage or change your 2024 health plan if you become eligible for a special enrollment period because of certain changes in your life (known as qualifying life events).
2 Teladoc Health, Inc. is an independent company that provides virtual care and digital mental health services.
3 Available only for off-exchange plans purchased directly through AmeriHealth.
4 Health plans purchased directly from AmeriHealth are not eligible for tax credits (subsidies).
5 AblePay Health provides financial services to AmeriHealth members.