The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program is designed specifically for Medicare beneficiaries. The program concentrates on improving strength and flexibility so daily living activities become easier. It’s a fun way to stay in shape and increase social interaction, and it’s offered to most AmeriHealth 65 Medicare Advantage members. As the nation’s leading exercise program designed exclusively for older adults, SilverSneakers engages members and helps keep them motivated to improve their own health and well-being.
What does the SilverSneakers Fitness Program offer?
- a complimentary fitness membership to a variety of more than 2,900 participating locations* nationwide. See the SilverSneakers Fitness Program brochure below, or visit www.silversneakers.com to find a SilverSneakers location;
- exercise options for members at all levels of fitness;
- fitness equipment, treadmills and free weights, and access to amenities like a swimming pool or indoor walking track;
- the signature SilverSneakers group exercise classes that are easy on joints, help improve balance and muscle strength, and are led by experienced, caring instructors certified in older-adult fitness programming;
- a non-intimidating environment where members can meet new people who share their health goals, participate in social activities and receive health education.
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program