AmeriHealth HMO, our Health Maintenance Organization, provides a complete range of medical benefits. A member’s overall medical needs are coordinated by one doctor, the primary care physician (PCP). Most specialty care needs are referred by the member’s PCP.
Our wide network of participating physicians and hospitals in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania make the HMO an easy-to-use and cost-effective program for you. With AmeriHealth HMO, there are no claim forms, no deductibles, and low out-of-pocket expenses.
About AmeriHealth HMO
Features of AmeriHealth HMO:
- You choose a primary care physician (PCP) from our large network of more than 35,000 doctors and more than 250 hospitals.
- Referrals for specialty care are coordinated by the primary care physician.
- Wellness programs, including fitness reimbursement and discounts on alternative health care services are included at no additional cost.
- ConnectionsSM Program helps manage chronic conditions.
- Direct Access OB/GYN allows women to receive care from a network OB/GYN without a PCP referral.
- Excellent NCQA accreditation — AmeriHealth HMO has received the highest standard of measurement from NCQA.
For more information, complete an online information request, contact your broker, or call 1-866-681-7368.
View basic eligibility requirements and apply online for the AmeriHealth HMO plan.
The AmeriHealth HMO Preferred Plan
An exclusive plan for New Jersey residents! The AmeriHealth Individual Preferred Plan is a full-featured HMO with competitive prices and our extensive network.
Review our rate sheet and Benefits at a Glance for more details.