AmeriHealth HMO, our Health Maintenance Organization, provides a complete range of medical benefits. A member’s overall medical needs are coordinated by one doctor, the primary care physician (PCP). Most specialty care needs are referred by the member’s PCP.
Our wide network of participating physicians and hospitals in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania make the HMO an easy-to-use and cost-effective program for you. With AmeriHealth HMO, there are no claim forms, no deductibles, and low out-of-pocket expenses.
About AmeriHealth HMO
Download the AmeriHealth HMO brochure.
Features of AmeriHealth HMO:
- Members choose a PCP from our large network of more than 35,000 doctors and more than 250 hospitals.
- Referrals for specialty care are coordinated by the PCP.
- Wellness programs, including fitness reimbursement and discounts on alternative health care services, are included at no additional cost.
- Programs to manage chronic conditions are available.
- Direct Access OB/GYN allows women to receive care from a network OB/GYN without a PCP referral.*
- Excellent NCQA accreditation — AmeriHealth HMO has received the highest standard of measurement from NCQA.
- Comprehensive benefits for students and travelers out of the area are included.
For more information, complete an online information request, contact your broker, or call our Marketing Department at 1-866-681-7368.
Get a Quote
AmeriHealth would be happy to provide you with a no-obligation quote for your business.